TPBS’s New Years Resolutions for 2017!
It’s that time of year again – a fresh start, a new year, and everyone’s setting goals and resolutions for the year ahead.
2016 has been a great one for us here at The Printed Bag Shop, but we want to make 2017 even better! That’s why we have decided to make some resolutions of our own to ensure that you only get the very best from us…
1. We will keep our prices as competitive as possible, to make sure you’re getting as much value as you can from your bespoke printed bags! We keep an eye on other printed bag suppliers to make sure our prices are in line with theirs always, and for our laminated bags in particular, we will beat any like for like quote! With The Printed Bag Shop, you can keep your brand and your budget happy.
2. We will deliver your bags when you need them, whenever we can. We always do our very best to ensure that we meet your deadline for when you need your printed bags, whether it’s for an event or the launch of a new store, or you simply need to replenish your supply of bags. Of course, we can’t always promise this – and it helps if you leave a little more time than you might think to order your bags! – but will always go the extra mile where possible to get your bags to you on time.
3. We will keep listening to you. We want to always give our customers what they want where possible, whether that’s by offering new products, lower quantities, or faster delivery. When we recognise a need from our customers, we do our best to provide for it. That’s why, in 2016, we began offering lower minimum order quantities of just 1000 on our printed mailing bags – we had so many customers asking for this, that we wanted to respond to that by enhancing our service. So, if you’re after something that you can’t see here on our website, get in touch and tell us – because if we can make it happen, we will!
4. We will make ordering your printed bags as easy as possible. We know that whilst dealing with printed bags takes up our whole day, our customers don’t want it to take up theirs too – that’s why we will continue to strive to make the process of ordering bags from us here at The Printed Bag Shop as easy as possible. We’ve streamlined our ordering process in 2016 by utilising a tool which lets you sign off your order acknowledgment and artwork electronically – meaning you can do it anywhere, anytime. This is saving our customers time everyday. Plus, we try to add as much key product information to our website and blog as we can, so that you know the important stuff about the product you’re looking for before enquiring. Any way that we can make ordering printed bags easier for you, we do our very best to implement it!
5. We will keep delivering the very best customer service in the market. We know there are a lot of printed bag suppliers out there, and that can make wading through quotes to find the best one for just overwhelming. We aim to set ourselves apart not only for our competitive prices, but because we are dedicated to offering excellent customer service at all times. From the moment you enquire until your order is delivered, we keep you in the loop every step of the way, will do everything we can to produce the bags you’re looking for within your budget, and will always go the extra mile to rectify anything if there’s ever an issue with your order.
To experience the above for yourself in 2017, ask us about printed bags for your brand today by calling 0191 268 7555 or emailing email@example.com – our office is officially open from today after a lovely Christmas break!
Plus, we’d love to know your 2017 resolutions! Tweet us @printedbagshop to share them!